- World Class Private and Semi Private Classes are for Women, Men and Youth. (no group classes at this time)
- Tomari was the first School to introduce Kickboxing to Vancouver Island in 1979.
- Sensei Don Arnott was the first trainer of a Canadian Kickboxer to take a World Title out of Japan from a Muay Thai and Kickboxing World Champion.
- Sensei Don was the first Canadian trainer to have trained 4 Professional World Champions.
- Tomari is the only Kickboxing School in the World to win all 8 division Titles at the WKA World Amateur Championships on the same day.
- Sensei Don is the First Canadian to be named Instructor of the Year by the World Kickboxing Association.
- Tomari is great for those wanting to get into great shape and learn real Boxing and Kickboxing even without being a competitor.
- Sensei Don taught 7 years at Vancouver Island University for Boxing, Kickboxing, Women’s Self Defense and Strength and Conditioning.
- Sensei Don was an assistant trainer for 4 years with Eddie Futch, who was considered the greatest boxing trainer of the past 100 years.
- Tomari’s Boxing Program is one of the best in BC with Silver, Golden Gloves, BC and Pro. Champions