- Classes are for Women, Men and Children 6 to 12 years old.
- Tomari was the first School to introduce Kickboxing to Vancouver Island in 1979.
- Sensei Don Arnott was the First trainer of a Canadian Kickboxer to take a World Title out of Japan from a Muay Thai and Kickboxing World Champion.
- Sensei Arnott was the first Canadian trainer to have trained 4 Professional World Champions.
- Tomari is the only Kickboxing School in the World to win all 8 division Titles at the WKA World Amateur Championships on the same day.
- Sensei Arnott is the First Canadian to be named Instructor of the Year by the World Kickboxing Association.
- Tomari is great for those wanting to get into great shape and learn real world Self Defense without being a competitor.
- Sensei Arnott is the Instructor at Vancouver Island University for Boxing, Kickboxing, Women’s Self Defense and Strength and Conditioning.
- Tomari’s Boxing Program is one of the best in BC with Silver, Golden Gloves and BC Champions